mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Monday, June 1, 2009

when does your job stop as a mom

what does it cover . ok this week-end crazy no crazy then most for us . as dh says it our life that what it is . we had 9 softball games , (could been 11) 2 weddings , banquet dinner . so my mind is busy on graduation stuff , work and doing what i have to do . so i did not keep track off much else like the banquet dinner as i was not going only oldest dd and dh . well guess what they asked what time ? hum 6 or 6:30 where? i dont know as i toss it out of my mind once i knew i did not need to worry about it . then felt bad as they got to where they thought and was not there . how i am i to know ? my brain on over load trying to keep all 4 kids and our life on track ,we dont have night or day free in june and i am sure july almost as bad . i usally more then one kid has something . it makes my head tired . now i would not change it but i can not remember everythng .
i keep three calendars one for work , one for softball and one for all others things ..
one of these mommy choices that are hard so my youngest dd has a play should of been friday but changes now to tuesday . but my ds oldest has a thing at the college that will only happen once . so what do you do . so sad everyone needs me . i whant to be there for both of them . my youngest up set i have not even told oldest . so i got it worked out the best i can i am going during the day (costing me 39 bucks ) to take off but then can go to ds at night . my mom and possible dh go to youngest play . now i know why my mom had only one child at a time .. i hate these things . my girls are always like are you coming to the game it not that i dont go to a million games or even want to but some times another child needs me . the heart ach of a parent goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment