mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do we ever stop worring about our children

I worry more now the older i am or could be the older my children get . i don't think my anxiety with my children was worst when i was younger and they where young .. maybe cause i could keep them close and safe . and now they leave and are on their own more .. i Am thankful and blessed but i worry .. My son tells me it is going to be OK .... i worry my children will be safe if some one gangs up on son , car accident , will my son be able to do college .. I am I a good enough parent these kind of these . are we parenting wrong ? will someone hurt one of my daughters .. It can drive me crazy at time thinking all my anxiety about my kids ..
i feel there problems are bigger and i can not fix them always . some teen just have to work issues out .. heart hurts and all .. i have gone to bed crying for my kids as i can not fix there pain .. nothing hurts more . i sometime wounder if my parents did ? i sure dont remember them hurting when i hurt or showing it . worring about me . i believe they did . did it hurt as much as i do ? it funny tho thinking of my parents i caused their pain and worry . my kids dont do anything that cause it . they are all good kids , good valuses , moral , work hard , have good friends and good goals. so why worry so much it hurts .

No comments:

Post a Comment