mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

so over the years i have to wonder why we are here and live this long

so my neighbor died yesterday she been sick battling with cancer . they and really our neighbors took my kids under there wings as we where the next generation to move into this neighbor . they all built this home , raised there familiy and now living as grandparents ect . well i know mu neighbor sue was younger o around my parents age as her kids where younger them me and my husban . so she had a wondewrful life raised 4 kids also went to smae private school my dd goes , has grandchildren , just left her job after hum 30 yrs ect , built there dream home on the lake , and then hit with the Big C , so left changed and she lost the fight .but it makes me wonder what is are life all about i had another good family friend her dh die years ago around the time the where jsut getting ready to retire and enjoy life together . also look at my Father in law life change for them the day he had his major stroke .
there is a point to this as a couple i always say we will have time for each other or self ect when our kids are grown but what happens if life has a different plan . and that time never comes ? i mean i am glad all these people and my self is well and alive to care for my children and family .watch and see them grow. i am there for them . but what happens if our time or mine time never comes . why we work so hard and then dont get to enjoy it when i am 55 or 65 . i am sorry a little sad.
As my friends still fighting with her little girls that sick and hanging onto life she is doing better but why did this hit this family ?

No comments:

Post a Comment