mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Friday, June 26, 2009

Do you ever wish you could change places with your husban

take his job for a week and he do yours and the million other things you have to do ? maybe it me i have resented many many things in my marriage and try to see it his way . But some time i want to explored !! i finish later have to go!
ok i am feeling better hehe but i still love my husband actual i think all husband should do what we do for a week 100% of all we do . i know i am not discounting what dh does but i am sure i do way more then he does and his parts is easier then mine . i think my is harder as i do home childcare so my job never seems it ends and i am with our children 24/7 plus house work ect never seems a break! i love to give him a list all the stuff i do in a day and see if he can get it done plus watch ten kids and care for them in a day . i fond that all funny actual .
i am also a little resentful that i have put my self last . i always though of my self as selfish in my younger days i was not going to have kids and ended with four and i actual would of had more if the world was not like it was and of course i could afford more something change during the way and i would never never change a thing but as a mom we let are self go and put my children first as it should be but at what risk ?i hope i did not make to many mist acts along the way .

No comments:

Post a Comment