mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Monday, June 8, 2009

OK it is starting to hit me and my son left for the first time today

to make his first of many trips to school and back 3 1/2hours way on his own . My heart hurts in worry , a little sad he grown up . some how i though something magic would happen when he graduated and my job (i mean i not disowning him or kicking him out) or anything but i would stop worrying , not stop caring . i really could cry for sadden that he is grown . leaving the nest and worried about all the what ifs . i hate this .
i think of my self strong mom and woman but then yesterday i was thinking on the graduation was easy no tear it will be hard when he graduates from college and academy . right well it starting now . i am hoping it will get easier .
I do have faith and need to let my son go and fly on his own . my kids teen exspacal i tell them i will give you enough to hang you and bring you back in . But now that he is adult well in a month and in college ( the college told me today he had to get is info as once register at college he is consider an adult (well!) slap in face lol . i might not be able to also there to loosen the rope to help them .
i also thought it be harder to let my daughter go .
well i feel better and i am proud to start this new chapter in both of our life's . please hug your little boys tonight as my is a man and will not be there each night to hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment