mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sun will come out torrow ..................

Having one of these days and i guess it goes back to last my post. Mommy taking care of her self .. It been a crazy week and am feeling neglected and deprived . OK i know sound bad and selfish but us as mommy never seem to be .. Like i said long week started off with cold sinus issue and i feel like everyone coming after me for something money and time which hello i dont have any of these .. I love everything i do . I love my kids sports , I love there school each one of the kids are important , i love my job but hello i need a hair cut and should not feel bad about it and taking it . It not just that it just one of these nights . As it is night am off to bed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment