mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Am Really Struggling with Gratetfulness !

And it not my gratefulness !! it my middle Daughters two of them . I always thought i taught my children to be grateful as things can always be worst . We love what we get and have . Thankful ! Where did i go wrong ? am actual trying to come up with some behavior mod ideas for them two. Now my oldest does a lot of service work and i actual think she work with inner city kids when she older in her field of work . So i think she gets it but it one of these thoughts like it never could be me .. Well i know it could be me .. or i don't take for granted for what i have . i know i was not born with these thoughts or understanding . She going on mission trip over spring break , she serve meal at soup kitchen , teach children in the city but still not sure she gets it .
Am just frustrated no thanks you (which i know being a parents is the most thankful job i can do with out pay ) and upset way they talk to me . just except everything done , get everything . i have to say they dont necessary ask for things it more sport and school stuff not clothes or toys so to speak .But still frustrated ... I try to teach my children a balance in life and hum these two dont seem to get it .

No comments:

Post a Comment