mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Monday, October 25, 2010

Do you hear that !

Your right nothing and it rearly happens in my house between my work and 4 children . But today From 9:10 when i sent my youngest to school and one school ager i care for to school until 3:15 when my oldest daughter Nik came home it was nothing not one child talking to me . I was not sure i could still hear after that . Nope i did nothing great with my time . I did running around , meet my mom for lunch then came home and sorted coupons and watch a soap and looked on the computer then it was time to pick youngest up from school and wait for other daughter to take to Doc for some boaster shots . It Going to be a wonderful week !

No comments:

Post a Comment