mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, October 16, 2010

So i didnot post early as i was ..............

A bitchy or bitch . or should say Jealous . I Did not get to go out of town with my husband , oldest and middle daughter . My youngest is making First communion . Now she could of took it in two weeks again but i decide it be better to take it this Sunday with her group . We had this trip planned for months and my oldest and dh had to go she was playing in a college show case in ILL. So hum home with youngest (which is nice ) instead of stay in hotel , eating out all week end going to a catered dinner at a mansion . Hum i racked leaves for some hours today . Dani and i did have a nice time shopping last night and grabed dinner . Then she helped with yard today ,then we went to ball she had a great game . Now getting ready to go to bed and up early for church .. Iam done being pissed or jealous but i had one of these week . I though dh should of stayed with both girls home but that me .hehe
Jealous i s not a feeling i like . I to be greatful for what right in front of me and not push for things i dont have ..

No comments:

Post a Comment