mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daughters

I was told i would blessed with a daughter like me (meaning it was not always going to )But be a blessing more a pain in A** or a pay back . But three really what was god thinking . I do thank him each day (truly ) But am having some issue .One Teen and two preteens .
First i will say and still can see .... am thankful for 4 healthy children, great value and morals , they stay true to self . all good grade , stay out of trouble am very lucky .
Then coming to my frustrated lets start with youngest she a name caller to her sister and i want it to stop , which then cause huge fights with the two of them . I say she also disrespectful also to her sister and us . Middle child right now has no respect for us . I mean she not as bad "yet" of the kid you hear curse at there parents or anything . But she talks back and has crossed the line acting like a total spoiled brat and thinking on telling us what to do . let alone tantrum she has (which i think part she can not help but has to learn to handle them ) she has strong signed as gifted child and behavior issue are part of it . But she needs to respect adults and also learn to deal with this behavior . My oldest can you say spoiled i think .. she would not drive my van to mall when meeting some friends because she don't like my van .REALLY !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment