mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is my life of 4

wow it been almost 18 years i have been a mom . my baby will be 18 in july . He's leaving for college in a few months . It can not be i am only like 28 right ?well not ! also have my first daughter me she a freshman going into 10th grade next year wow . Then my girls they are 10 months apart Cathlic twins . 8 and 9 now .. Been ,married to my husban for 16 yr. some days i think how did we get here . I am i living the american dream . 2 1/2 kids , dog and white fence .. is that what suppot to be ? i wonder some time .
My son he a great kid Avage student , a little unmotivated but know where he going and kind of who he is ..
my oldest daughter she a well round A student (little mommy brag 4.00) sport player , plays softball all year , made versity team this year and also for next year made cheer comp versity .(which she has declind and will play basketball instead )
my middle daughter very gift child , but at time hard to handle as she is so smart . also she want to grow up so fast , like share , wear a bra ,likes boys (make my head spin)she did skip a grade this year and still tested top of her next years class (another mommy brag )
my baby she 8 loving child with a temper . she just average also like my oldest but they are really easier to get a long with . easy going caring ..
so that my life
sorry for mommy brags as i am sure i forget to brag sometimes as i feel this jobs so hard and stressful that i forget .....
i am pround of each one of them and how thye are turning out . even when i am mad and scaird for them ..
i am blessed they are heathy , i think mostly happy as teens and preteen can be ..

No comments:

Post a Comment