mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When men clear do they do it to make me feel guilty ?

i am sure not but why do i feel guilty when he does . don't get me wrong not that he should not of course he should . 100 years ago when i worked outside the home of course we each did stuff to keep house clean etc but last 16 years i been home or working at home i feel and it seem him to all more me . i was tired last night so i didnot do after dinner dish which i hate dishes in my sink at all drives me crazy . so he did them before bed . i did cook that count !

sorry i cannot get signed out our group name even when signed into my own account ?

No comments:

Post a Comment