mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I miss my kids !

problem worst yesterday as 3 of 4 where gone . i miss my son being so far away . i am worried i lose touch in some way . like we do when we grow up . i mean i know it natural kids grow up move on into there own life and lose some of the closeness as we have when they are living at home . But i miss him , i worry .
I remember being 18 moving 1800miles away from my mom . it was hard on here . she keep asking when i was coming home , hehe i never did well did for a a few months at 21 but came back here to mn. i am trying to think that many years ago to see not if but how much i missed her . i do remember missing her but never enough to move close to them again . Was it the home ? things change after i moved out she got remarried had my brother and i really did not like her husband ? i know i was welcome though so that not it ? or was it i just lose the mother daughter bond ? will this happen to my girls also .
as i think i posted my son most likely move back home this summer for another year at college but will stay home , go to school close to home . am ok with it , it not really what i want i want him to be move independent and learn to live on own.
It is amazing when your children are little and you cannot even think this day will come . just 10 yrs ago i though this day never would happen . i did not know how i feel . the pain and love for your children never seem to lessen amazing to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment