mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Friday, April 2, 2010

ok i lost post from early this week but it was good

for me to get it out . i feel i have had a lose my best friend for my whole adulthood . gave up her children and decide to live in her addiction . i wanted to through-up and wanted to scream as i hate addict !
so back to me hehe ok big project it coming i can almost see an end but it still will take a few more weeks to go as i am using my trash can to use as a dumpster so only so much each week can go out . i do feel the need to do all my closet so that be next pick a closet and do one a week until all done . again need the trash cans but don't want to spend the money on Dumpster for now so slow. am getting excited tho i have let a lot go . i toss all 10 yr ago receipts and book keeping info . 15 yrs of business stuff life before 4 kids . crafts i am not getting back to until hum 10 more years . childcare stuff i had for 15 yrs and have not used in 10 . i did find some neat stuff but i toss most and feels good .
An my other big project well i feel off the wagon and i hope to get back on . stop taking all my pills boo . so i will try again and try to get heather .
Raising children more like raising daughters . do i have to say more . my worry always going and with girls i stress more i think not that i dont with my son . i am so proud of him and have anxity that something will happen isnt that bad .

No comments:

Post a Comment