mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Sunday, June 20, 2010

sunday always bring a sadness as my family time over

and it the start of the work week and craziness with work added in . As my week end are very busy and crazy but we spend it as family almost ever week end with the three girls .. We spend many hours every week end and week days watching our girls play ball . this time is short until they are grown and i would not ask for one of this day back . But then there Monday and am a mom to 8 other children 50 hours a week and my children are not just mine anymore as now am a mother to 10, 12 or 14 during the day . so some days brings a sadness . i really don't mine and i love my job and am very glad for my job and these other 8 or 10 kids and there families. But summer i love to have more time to spend with my our children . now am lucky i take two weeks off and even hire extra help to have the time to my self or for my children but there a price to pay for all this .
Looking at college for my oldest daughter wow am not ready i feel am still getting used to my son going to college this is his 2nd year starting in Aug but this week is private college week and have tours all week . i am going to try to hit a day or two of these school if i can work it out . but that time and money so we will see .
well off to bed it been a long week with my wonderful three daughter in Sioux fall for some ball .

No comments:

Post a Comment