mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What does it mean to me to be a mother ?

I think it is the most important job i can do . i believe it will stay with my children for ever what i do today will make them tomorrow . no no i am no where near prefect but i try to teach and resepct things from them so they will turn into good people . as my oldest say my son always says you taught me better . funny kid smart kid ! i did get a text from him today and he be home for summer or long thursday ..Bitter sweet when they come back (i save that for another day )
People other parents some not ask how i do it , i would not do it meaning spending so much time on my children . i believe my time is a sacrifice i make as a parent. ever scents my first child my life did not be come own. i am now two or three 4 and 5 . i spend a lot of time taking my kids here or there . my children play sports and before that when little we did preschool or ECFE , dance . parks and zoo's . as my husband say to me tonight after , you ready for these long week end tired Sunday nights yep ! it only a few more years then they wont need me their any more . they wont be playing sports , they may have there own families . so this time is for them . i made a choice to have children so it my job and sacrifice i make for these children am raising .
I want my children to remember i was there for them good and bad , i supported them for what they wanted to do ..
I want them to remember i loved them and loved them unconditionally matter what .

so what my blog say :
read above
happy mothers day all and iam greateful for my mother , her mother and my children that made me a mother .

No comments:

Post a Comment