mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can I do it !

other decade gone and i see so many changes coming . the ones everyone can see like my oldest dear son left for college almost a year down . he will never know how proud i am of him . This tiny amazing boy has grown into a man . reasonable , amazing wonderful man . don't get me wrong he is 18 but he has done a great job so far . (it think more mom needs to let him grown up and left him alone . (ok maybe that wont be one of the changes if you read my other blogs about my children )
Also this decade my oldest daughter Nicole will be graduating high school , picking a college and learning the nest . my younger to will grow into teens .
But i am talking about my personal changes i want to see , i want to start to take my vitamin the doc recommend for me to keep my bones strong from meds i take for my head achs . i want to quiet smoking . i want to lose a few pounds . drink more water. i also want to simply my life clean out the bad and trash . like a new beginning can i do it . i really wish i could hire some one to take away all the stuff , crap and extra out of my life . (now sounds bigger and better then it is ) but like the closets , junk draws and on .. every spring ever fall i start and say this and then it back . i need to learn this decade how to control it .. how to control there the answer .

No comments:

Post a Comment