mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Me

i don't talk about me much , i talk about my children . As that my whole life right now , i think a mother job is to give up part of your life for your children . me as a mother would sacife almost anything so my children can have what they need . i would go to long lenghts to make sure they are safe and provided for . i feel it my job and i only get one chance so i need to do my best . my best may not be the best but i should try . see turn into my kids again .
so i have small goal for my self this coming year . i have had a up and down year and i want to go more up then down . i picked up my Vitim's the doctors told me to take , i want to make effort to quit smoking , add more water to my diet and possible change to diet pop . i have to take baby step really i also want to save more money but it in saving .
so for now this year a little bit more about mommy !

1 comment:

  1. Its Ok to be selfish sometimes..we all deserve it sometimes I suppose? Nice new blog look, BTW! Spring updates for all of us! :-)

    ReplyDelete