mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just another week raising kids

Teens and Preteen . wow where did this time go so so fast . it amazing to think . scares me some it be over some day .i don't know what my life be like with out my four children .
Do you ever wish you could be doing something more with your life . i have two neighbors this year die of cancer and my grandfather did , my neighbor mother did and so on we all know many Brian grandma has it now . i want a cure for my child . i want to say i wont die from it and i wan the cure for me but possible at least so my children don't have to die from it , if it where to strike them or one of there family members . so what do i do with this feeling . i want more , i want to do more . i do small steps but i am not sure it enough . i pledge to three day walk , i have don't the candle walk (sorry forgot the name for a minute it will come ) i pledge there also . all does not seem enough in the big picture . something to think about .

No comments:

Post a Comment