mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My youngest asked ?

my dd 9 asked me what would you be doing now if you did not have child ? wow then she asked what happen if you only had one child ( that mean my only child would of been 18 and i have empty nest so to speak done being a mom 24/7 .
first let me stay if you don't know me personal i would have a huge family many kids even more then 4 if it was a different time ( and well i could truly afford more and still give them what i give them today ) and live the way we live i am pretty happy with my life . I also must say i truly believe things happen for reasons and i would not change anything because my self or my kids would not be who they are and my life would not be my life if it did not happen . But ever said she said this i have wondered a little and thought .
by the way none of my kids want to have 4 kids and one or two but no more and my child all have different ideas . like my son i can see getting married having a child or two very simply life . oldest dd makes me laugh she going to have one child later in life would never pay for private school and all we do . she say . middle daughter of course has it planned out having twins or two children boy and girls , both will go to private school , of course she going to be rich ! she say .
i think if i did not have kids my job would be different but i have to say i make ok money and i love my job so ok glad it happened . (i went to quit 10 yrs ago right before my middle was born then had her now still can not see leaving my job . so i am glad i had them one reason of course there many .
i really can not think what i be doing i mean i make jokes with them honesty tho i said i be working . i Carnot even think life with out my kids , i might be able to finish a book or do a craft project and well have a lot more money lol but again i would never change a thing..
i have made many mistakes as a mom but i hope my goodness shine through and they will see some day i make best i can and hope my best is good enough and they some day know being a parents not easy and they will do a little better then i did .

No comments:

Post a Comment