mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Friday, January 15, 2010

i love my life

but boy never enought time in a day and i 2nd guess my self with my children . even when is is good for them . why do i feel guilty saying no to my children i always feel bad and 2nd guess my self ..
i know in my head they need to be told no ,
my two middle dd need to be very busy ,love to be busy if not they are not them self . oldest wants a friend sleep over but it been final week for her and had 4 hockey practice , 2 hockey games , 2 to 4 softball games and pitching this week . she needs some down time so i said no but i felt bad she has not seen this friend for a while , she does not have sleep over a lot she needs a social life ....
our oldest as he only son did not play sport like girls so i always felt bad when i tell him no (i do with all them ) but i gave in sometime even when i know i shouldn't .. dont get me wrong he a great kid , but we dont want to over indulge our children ? what is indulged children .

- permissive or kind: tending to be tolerant and generally allowing people to have what they want

with our oldest we worked hard giving him self skills to control behavior and impulses .

No comments:

Post a Comment