mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Saturday, October 24, 2009

i know life got a way from me

i think to post as it great for me but then it just get away from me and rather deal with it with my self
where to start. omg my kids i am sue would kill me if they know that why i write here then on face book or somewhere else
oldest my baby boy hehe 18 away at college and well not doing bad i know could be tons worst and he not the first this happen to but he had to drop English he failing and to late to make it up . hello you need this class no way around this class kid and 500 flushed ! omg ok i breath now and see how this all plays out . now i am just praying he is passing all other classes . can you say kick your butt kid .
my first daughter my blue eye Blondie , smart dating can i wish her to date a nice guy . she kind of but i worry he to nice and well she wont like him he could be to good . she went to the movies with him today and he paid wow and she asked him to Sadie's dance at her school girls ask the guy you know . so we will see
small world here tho we know his family . my husband grow up with his mom , she a teacher around here and 1/2 kids we know had her as a teacher and she tutored my son and brother when they where in 4th and 5th grade . small world ..
Randi middle daughter omg this child going to be the life at me not sure what it is but she can push me and dh to the hill .where i feel bad i don't want to be around her as all i want to do is yell . she yells , screams . she fight with everyone in the house . i am not sure how to stop this all . she like her brother in a lot of way she just got over smarts on top of it (a little gifted _)
Dani well she dani still hates bath , homework but she loving caring . lost three teeth in one week crazy
just going alone balance life work , kids marriage ,family and life
all working ok we all healthily , have good roof over our heads and moving forward . no huge bumps today
love it all

No comments:

Post a Comment