mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So what a week and it not over

My dad is ok he will recovery with the right meds . so thanks for your pray and thought but now i need them . My little bad habit i smoke and have smoked for hum 20 + years that a long time . Am praying with all my might for the straight and courage to save my self , my family and possible my dads life . Maybe if i quiet he will also . I watch my grandfather die from lung cancer and i watch my fil have a stroke and his never fulling recovery . And now my dad . Am already on boarder with my blood pressure . And worst i just hate everything about it . not sure what i hate worst to keep me from smoking . Am going to give this a big try . I tried last year but did not stick with it . i am just going to keep my self am quieting . Am quieting !

2 comments:

  1. years years ago my grandfather wanted to quit. So each time he wanted to smoke to took a dumb dumb sucker instead. Its was more of having something in his mouth while he drove truck. Give it a try maybe. Good luck. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amy yes have hard candy handy

    ReplyDelete