mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Well Enjoyed my 4days off

















Enjoyed my wonderful Thanksgaving to wonder family meals with great family and people . We are very blessed to have great family .






I also which is here some picture of my four children . I was thinking i would not get any this year as son away at school . He as last year also but i had is grad picture to use for our christmas card . It was a sad thinking last year was my last family christmas card . i know the time is counted . Even if i dont make cards with pictures i still like to get a pitcure each year of the 4 .






Well am fighting a head ach for three days . I hope got goes away . busy

week filled with softball , basketball and hockey of course . Work and family. High note i thnk i finished Christmas shopping mostly . A few giftcards need to pick up and one store run and am good . started getting holiday deco up . I love the lights up .

1 comment:

  1. I've been having headaches too. I think its the stress of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete