mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Am Thankful For :

Am thankful i can yell at my 4 heath kids . (as they are alive and heath to be yelled at )
Iam thankful i can whiny about my husbands sock on floor (i have a husband and he doing well)
Iam thankful i can worry about my children driving (they have a car they heath smart and alive )
Am thankful i can call the morage company (i have a morage , a house and money to pay it )
Am thanks for the childcare child that makes me mad (as i have a job which i love )
Am thankful my mom lol bugs me when she does it and is not listening (i have a mom )
Am my dad tickes me off (because i called him this week and i have a dad )
so many things am thankful for and it a wonderful thing all these things make me made be am so grateful to have them all and many other blessing in my life .
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment