mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Sunday, January 2, 2011

How to teach my teen to grow up ..

I think that what i want to do . He did not do great this semester at college . and he work while home and blow his money well my words lol . instead of saving some while he short my thoughts . I just don't know how to help , teach or show him how to grow up . I feel he still wants to act like a 16 year old and now almost 20 year old .
He a great kid , kind , loving , no drugs . so what to do ?
Just a little sad , little frustrated and just lost ...

No comments:

Post a Comment