mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SomeTimes I Want To Scream !!

Am just Frustrated with my family , with live i guess mine . I keep trying to keep positive and well just there another wall . Every time i get something in saving something comes up . Everyone time i think i have a minute something else comes up . I do truly think am blessed and all things work out in the end but how far can you push the blessing ?I feel i do 100% around here ok .99.5% hehe . ok just frustrated maybe by monday i feel better .

No comments:

Post a Comment