mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Friday, December 18, 2009

December

i have been busy focus on Christmas with my own family and childcare .
present i don't think my list is to long i do do my girls school staff . i do the childcare children , my parents and my brother but that it . then comes my four children . two still believe or want to believe in Santa . i try to do three gift from us (usually book and clothes when younger used to get pj to wear that night ) then three gift from Santa and a stocking . now times this all by 4 kids it a lot of gift under that tree 24 gifts or more .. i really don't want to ever over due gift to my children , they have all the need but i love to give them one want the at Christmas isn't that Christmas about in the magic of the season.
i also don't want to lose site of the reason for season for my children and we try not we have many traditions to hold this to heart .
well my sons home for christmas break his grade are pretty good for a freeman first semter if he continutes through college with these grade i be happy he not a A student or should say he got many A through the year but not his thing does what it take to get through and well that good enough for him . so we got two A three B and a C so not bad .....

as this year comes to an end i sit and reflex how far all the kids have come and where we are all going ... merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment