mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why didnot i know parents was not easy for my mom

i hate all the choose we make to be good parents . i know sounds funny but i wish i could get my kids to understand . i know it sucks i say no but i have reason . it not easy for me either to say no . why did not i know this when i was a kid a teen . why i am i just learning this now at 40 . i love my kids i do anything and i am a parents that will specific things for my children . time and money if there is spent with them (with in reason of course and balance it all ) . i just want what best for them , keeping them safe helping them grow up making good decisions of course . why is it hard and as teens harder for them to see . it all dumb stuff but to a teen i know it now and they think i am the meanest mom in world . it a fine line to walk to find a medium and not push them to far away . i am sure some of the thing i say no would be OK . my kids are good kids , get good grade ,decanted to sportsmanship and they church but still they are teens and my job to guild them and say no ! i am sure tomorrow it be something new to say no to and one of them wont like me much tomorrow . joys of parent hood i guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment