mom , mama or mother

mom comes from the word mama or mother :
a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection:
someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else;

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I was just thinking how did i want to raise my children

i have thought of this many times over the years . what important things i wanted to give my children , things like working together , family first , well god then family . your sibling will always be there but mom , dad and friends might not be . team work as a family , helping around the house , family time important i try to always have dinner as a family matter what we are all doing teens needs to be home at 530 to eat with us . we do movie night and game night where we focus on just the kids .
now dont get me wrong my kids i think are a little over spent on , all play sports . i wonder tho what have i taught my kids about money and what important in live . if ask one of my 9 yr old she going to buy her kids tons and everything . ask my 15 yr old daughter she would never buy new cars , never pay for private school for her kids (she thinks i will ha not !) see that in writing .
my son he follow his dreams , Passion and love so i say good for him , no he will never be rich as a police officer . but if it makes him happy more power to him . my baby child say she going to stay in our house and we are going to move out . (possible not a bad idea in 20 yrs she be 29 then she could buy it from us ) possible we will see .
i hope they are all happy and find things that bring them happiness and i taught them money does not always . i want to them all to be self supporting and just know truly what important in life and it not that new pair of 100 shoes or new car make you better .
love peace and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment